Pages

american idol season 13

american idol season 13

Monday, May 21, 2012

American Idol: What should the top 2 sing

Its hard to accept that there are only 2 episodes left of idol season 11 :( but i cant complain this was on heck of season. if you would have told me 2 months ago that colton wasn't going to be in the finale i would have slapped you and called you crazy! haha but seriously I'm excited about Jessica vs Phillip and right now I'm going to dish out what I i think the top 2 should sing tomorrow night.


Simon Fullers pick


Phillip Phillips: All season long Ive been aching for Phillip to give us a "Thriller" or "Nice & Slow" type of performance and he really hasn't. so a good song choice for Phillip IMO would be maybe Outkast "Hey Ya" (the Obadiah Parker version). Another choice would be a Dave Mathews song yes i know hes already done one but Ive been wanting to hear pp sing "Where are you going" i think it can be a real moment for him. And finally for the ladies id suggest Keith Sweats "Nobody" Haha!!

Obadiah Parker "Hey Ya"


Dave Mathews "Where Are You Going"






Jessica Sanchez: I know she loves beyonce and she sounds just liker her so id like to see her sing Beyonces "If I Were A Boy". Another pick would be a soft a beautiful performance of ANY Sade song it think her voice is perfect to pull it off. And my last pick would be a redo of her Americas Got Talent performance of  Celine Dion's "I Surrender" ..how perfect would that be.

Jessica Sings "I Surrender"


Beyonce "If I Were A Boy"

Encore


Phillip Phillips: If he cant bring back thriller or nice & slow that would suck but I'm sure its a performance from top 13 and later. So for pp id pick Volcano which was his best performance but it was so recent. so instead he could go with "Superstition" or "Still Raining". 


Jessica Sanchez: I would pick "I will always love you" or "And i am telling you"but i have a feeling she wont do neither. So her best pick would be dance with my father or you are so beautiful. I would have preferred stuttering but that performance almost got her eliminated. i would also love to hear her performance from the SFYL round "the prayer".



What would you like to hear? leave a comment with your choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment