Pages

american idol season 13

american idol season 13

Thursday, May 3, 2012

American Idol: Top 5 Results


So tonight one dream came to an end, it was Skylar Laine. I saw this coming from a mile away but it was still a nail bitter since Hollie joined her in the bottom 2. really america? how can Hollie have her best night and still be in the bottom yet Phillip had his worst night and was totally safe, I guess the audience still views Hollie as a weak contestant thanks to the 3 stooges..I mean the judges... well since Phillip is in the top 4 now he really is going to have to step his game up. Im pretty pleased with the top 4 I must say a female winner is long overdue, so come on jessica and hollie! haha. guest performances from the queen of idol Carrie Underwood and two performances from Coldplay.


Safe:

  • Jessica  Sanchez (criticized for being too sexy on stage??)
  • Dave Mathews (As much as I like Phillip, he deserved to NOT be safe)
  • Joshua Ledet

Bottom 2:
  • Hollie Cavanagh (shake my head)
  • Skylar Laine

Going Home
Skylar Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment