Pages

american idol season 13

american idol season 13

Friday, April 27, 2012

American Idol: Top 6 Results


This week was the first time I wasn't looking forward to results night because I like all the contestants and i don't want to see any of them go home. But I knew it would Be Elise Testone, Her attitude was getting a bit irritating and the fact that she sang an obscure song last night sealed the deal. Guest performances by Stefano Langone, it was pretty good i could see that making it to the radio down here in Miami. and also Katy Perry who I love, but I don't love her live lol.


Safe:

  • Phillip Phillips 
  • Jessica Sanchez
  • Joshua Ledet

Bottom 3:
  • Hollie Cavanagh (Booo!!)
  • Skylar Laine
  • Elise Testone

Eliminated:
Elise Testone

Next week its rumored to be a British Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment