Pages

american idol season 13

american idol season 13

Thursday, April 19, 2012

American Idol top 7: Shocking Results AGAIN


Dear America, What are you guys thinking!? Last week Jessica This week Colton Dixon gets sent home. I'm officially lost, I don't know who is going to win idol this year. I had Jessica and Colton for the Finale and now everything's changed. The reason I believe he got the boot is because last night he stumbled and also Hollie's fans are still in survivor mode after what happen last week. So i guess my new idol superstition is that all the good looking guys go home 7th place. Ace Young, Stefano Langone, Tim Urban, and now Colton Dixon.


Safe:

  • Phillip Phillips
  • Jessica Sanchez
  • Skylar Laine(dammit i was wrong)
  • Joshua Ledet

Bottom 3:
  • Elise Testone
  • Hollie Cavanagh
  • Colton Dixon

Going Home:
Colton Dixon!!??


Next week the top 6 will be singing One song from Queen and one Personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment